SAVIO HDMI (M) Cable 1,5m, black, angled, gold-plated, v1.4 high speed, ethernet / 3D CL-04
HDMI cable, 1.5 m, black, gold-plated, v1.4 high speed, ethernet / 3D, angled:
- Supports Ethernet up to 100 Mb / sec.
- Supports 3D and Deep Color
- Supports audio return channel
- Supports Dolby TrueHD multi-channel audio and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports high resolutions up to 4K x 2K (max 4096x2160p24)
- 24k gold-plated connectors
- Full shielding of signal wires – resistant to external interference
- No losses in the transmission of high image and sound quality
- 30AWG, OD: 5.5 mm
- Packaging: scroll + label
- Image transfer from a computer, console, laptop, tuner, DVBT to TV
AWG – American wire gauge , also known as the Brown & Sharpe wire gauge, is a logarithmic stepped standardized wire gauge system used in North America. The cross-sectional area of each gauge is an important factor for determining its current-carrying ampacity. Increasing gauge numbers denote decreasing wire diameters.
OD – parameter defining the diameter of the cable.