SAVIO DisplayPort (M) – VGA (M) Cable 1.8m CL-92
DisplayPort (M) – VGA (M) Cable 1.8m CL-92:
- Input: DisplayPort
- Output: VGA – analog RGB video
- 30 AWG, OD: 5.5 mm
- Black colour
- Max. resolution: 1920×1200 (WUXGA-R), 60Hz, 154MHz; 1920x1080p, 60Hz, 144MHz
- Monitor identification (EDID)
- Power supply from the DP input
- Length: 1.8 m
- Scope of activity: video transfer
- Direction: DP -> VGA
- Connection of the computer to monitor or projector
AWG – American wire gauge , also known as the Brown & Sharpe wire gauge, is a logarithmic stepped standardized wire gauge system used in North America. The cross-sectional area of each gauge is an important factor for determining its current-carrying ampacity. Increasing gauge numbers denote decreasing wire diameters.
OD – parameter defining the diameter of the cable.