SAVIO DRP-040 Manual 3D printer
Manual 3D Printer Savio DRP-040 Creative Design allows you to transfer drawings directly to the three-dimensional world. Prints ABS and PLA filaments. LCD display with adjustable print temperature and the ability to control speed of printing. The printer is dedicated for people between 8 to 108 years old 😉
What’s in the box?
- Manual 3D Printer – Savio DRP-04 Creative Design
- Power Supply
- Desktop holder
- Filaments in 3 colors
- Polish user manual
- Type of filaments supported: ABS / PLA
- Filament diameter: 1,75 mm
- Print nozzle diameter: 0.7 mm
- Operating temperature range: 160°C – 230°C
- Power supply: AC110-230V, DC12V
What can you do with the Savio 3D pen?
Printing with a 3D Savio pen is fantastic fun, allowing you to transfer your drawing directly to the three-dimensional world. 3D printing is at your fingertips and you are limited only by your imagination. Start creating spatial solids and figures, toys and even jewelry. Start 3D fun by creating and drawing what you want.