We make every effort to ensure that our products meet the highest quality standards. The distributor provides a guarantee for the period indicated on the packaging of each product. If you discover a defect within this period it will be rectified or the device will be replaced free of charge within 14 working days from the date of the device delivery. Also you have to include a copy of the proof of purchase to the company’s registered office. The delivery must be accompanied by a detailed description of the defect and how it occurred, as well as the customer’s exact address and telephone details.
1) Remove the headphones from the power bank. You will hear the message “Power on” indicating that the headphones are on.
2) Make sure that your headphones are not connected to another device via Bluetooth (e.g. a smartphone).
3) Switch off the headphones by pressing the touch button located on each headphone for approximately 6 sec. You will hear the message “Power off”.
4) Press the touch button located on each headphone for 8 sec.
5) When the headphones have paired correctly, you will hear “Connected”.
MENU -> DROID SETTINGS -> DISPLAY ->SCREEN POSITION
The remote control for TVBOX PB-01, PB-01 and TVBOX-02 does not support TV functions nor is it programmable
The remote control for TVBOX-G01 version of Android 8.0 does not support TV functions nor is it programmable
The remote control for TVBOX-G01 in Android version 9.0 has 4 programmable buttons, please refer to the manual for information on programming the remote control
In the event of a problem with the compatibility and operation of applications on a Savio device, please contact the developers of the installed software, as we have no influence on the updates and changes made to these programs
Reverse the charger in the socket or change to a different socket
Always before connecting