In order to provide services at the highest level, on the cookies are used. We use this technology for advertising, statistical, but above all to be able to adapt our services to the individual needs of users. You can at any time change the storage and access cookies on their Web browser. More information below:
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are single, small text files stored on your computer. They contain very short text information allowing the reading of the information contained therein by the party that created them. Cookies can not collect any of your data, if the data is not entered by the web page. When sending cookies is not violated your privacy.
- Matching the content of advertisements broadcast on the site,
- Measuring user traffic to websites using Google Analytics code,
- Memorizing disagreement on display in the future, some of the content,
- Measuring the effectiveness (conversion tracking) held shares to the company, eg. In the Google Display Network, affiliate programs, affiliate networks,
- Matching the content of advertisements broadcast on the Google Display Network – For more information about the files cookies used in the Google Display Network can be found here
What are “cookies” we use?
On our side can be used two types of “cookies”:
- session – files that remain on your device until he leaves the website or disable a Web browser,
- fixed – files that remain on your device for the specified parameters in the file time or until they are manually removed by the user.
How to disable cookies?
Web browsers allow users to control cookies for their collection and disposal. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. Users can, however, free to determine the conditions for storage of or access to data stored in cookies by changing browser settings. Below are tips on how to change the saving of cookies in the most popular web browsers.